Saturday, July 28, 2007

Marketing & Campaign Strategy, Methods for Management of Quality and More Effective Leadership Communication (Public Speech)

Marketing & Campaign Strategy, Methods for Management of Quality and More Effective Leadership Communication (Public Speech)
by Zuma Dogg ZumaTimes.com

Zuma Dogg's Citywide Strategy Session for Increased Innovation, Creativity, Productivity & Leadership

Some people may be wondering why ZD has made the sudden shift into this realm of material at this time.

After spending the past year and three months attacking the fraud, waste and abuse one issue at a time, a lot has indeed changed (and thank you City Hall for accepting the public input and reacting with some very positive and encouraging changes). As ZD’s eyes were opened up, he opened a few other people’s eyes up, as well -- and when the community complains about things like CM staffers sitting on Neighborhood Council boards; then community members address Council and the 912 commission; and the conflict is resolved, that’s a good sign. (And there are many other examples, thank you City Hall!)

And the community is activated at just the right time, as the electronic media (youtube, blogs and internet research) has finally become so easy to use and accessible to the masses enough to make an impact. And ZD finally believes his own hype regarding the degree and effectiveness of this electronic media impact.

There are the same experts and leaders in the community who helped mentor ZD and helped provide him all the info that has been blasted on TV, radio, blogs, youtube, newspapers and all the accompanying networking/word of mouth are following up on these issues at the local community level and they call in and email all the latest and I am staying on top of all these issues.

And it is quite apparent that these community leaders are following through on all these issues and concerns and are on top of all the new shadiness coming down the pike.

So at this juncture, with many moving wheels in good hand of ZD’s fellow community activists throughout the city and with the feeling of "summer vacation" in the air, I feel I have to get some of this "consulting" material out there for all proponents and opponents, from all parties, on both sides of the rope, throughout the city to at least have the opportunity to read.

Not that any of this is going to make you be able to sing like Steve Perry, rap like Snoop Dogg, scan an agenda and instantly find the bamboozle and spit it out like the Federal Express "fast-talker" guy (see youtube/zumadogg): But again, everyone reading this blog is in some sort of leadership position in the city, whether you work inside City Hall, the media, other Citywide departments and agencies and community members who actively participate in the city.

And all this material is intended to do, is help you become a better strategic thinker, communicator, more instinctive, more creative, innovative and effective. This is how you improve quality and efficiency and how you reduce waste and lower total cost, leaving more time and money to further innovate and improve the quality of life. (How you "fix the problems in your office, community and the city.

So now that I have the platform, as even my opponents have been pleading with me to realize that I have, so I may feel compelled to try and "rise to the occasion" (even more); if I am actually in this to create positive change at a transforming and lasting level, I feel that I must share the inspiring world-class information I have gathered and synthesized from the internationally-demanded consultants themselves during through attendance of their seminars, audio programs, books, video programs and personal interviews.

The system is either broken or in desperate need of repair (city and schools). This is how you fix the system. Don’t worry about how it all ties together. All I ask is that you at least read this material that people pay $50,000 an hour for this EXACT information. The authors who have contributed to these blog posts have been translated in different languages. If you have ever wondered what kind of information and research the major Fortune 500 companies, Presidents (of United States) and the billionaire corporate executives running the biggest companies in the world are reading and listening to, I have been blogging it over the past couple days and will continue to, until get it all out.

And the thought of the spinfly opponents having equal access to all my hundreds, if not thousands of hours of research and my world-class (easy to understand) synthesis that has been so widely praised by these international experts themselves does not bother me in the least. Deming says, "There is nothing worse than bad competition."

And we are all suffering from the same problems, together (stuck in the same traffic, same unsafe streets, same hopeless future until we transform the education process, same inefficiencies that cause inconvenient delays and cause the waste to drive up cost and the tax hikes, fees and price increases are passed on to us all.

Plus, a lot of people will already be familiar with a lot of this material, because again; it’s all legendary, internationally recognized stuff, so the whole world already knows about it. But it’s always good to read it again, with today’s challenges, targets and goals in mind. And I’m sure a lot of people may have heard about some of these people I am referencing, but maybe haven’t had a chance to see what it is actually saying.

And for those of you who may be wondering how this material has been received by the experts I am claiming; the following comments are not to rub it in, but to hopefully allow you to feel good about what you are reading:

2 May 1992
Dear Mr. Elliott, [aka: ZD]
I thank you for your FAX letter dated 2 May 1992. I agree with your statement that (DE/ZD’s statement) is an example of attempt to produce quality by inspection. Grading of pupils in school is another example of attempts to produce quality by inspection. As a way of life, it does not work. I appreciate much the attachment that you sent. It is well done. I thank you and remain

Sincerely yours,
W. Edwards Deming

"I too, as I am sure you know, am a Deming fan. I think your synthesis of his work is fabulous!" - Anthony Robbins/Chairman, RRI

"I thought you did a very, very nice job taking our basic ideas and really extending them in ways that I thought are very interesting." - Al Ries/Marketing Warfare, Bottom Up Marketing, Positioning, Focus, Origin of Brands.

Zuma,
Great article!" – Jack Trout/Marketing Warfare, Strategy, Positioning
[Alright, he really said, "Dave"]

"I enjoyed your ‘quality quiz’…Let’s sit and speak sometime soon." – Bob Pittman/Time Warner, Inc. [He did have me over to his office and he was quite accommodating!]
So I hope you enjoy some of the information I was immersed in before my "community activism", when ZD was involved in "corporate activism". I’ve been using all this stuff against you in my guerilla warfare campaign for a year and three months. I think it is time to level the playing field.

contact: ZumaDogg@gmail.com, (310) 928-7544

No comments: